If you for some reason cannot take equipment from rental or return it after the shoot— we are pleased to offer a delivery/pick up equipment service.
Delivery charge (per trip):
- compact equipment within the Moscow ring highway- 700 rubles.*
- large equipment, Studio lights, as well as large sets of equipment, cameras, parts within the Moscow ring highway- 1800 RUB
- large equipment, Studio lights, as well as large sets of equipment, cameras, parts outside of Moscow - 1800 RUB +35 RUB./km
Delivery charge from 22:00 to 09:00 is increased by 50%
Please note that the driver does not help with unloading/loading, carrying, testing equipment. It is the responsibility of the client.
If meeting with a client a courier is paid Parking, entry to the territory requires payment or a car can be parked only on paid Parking, the cost of car Parking should be paid by customer in full.
The maximum waiting time from the defined courier delivery time — 15 minutes. Waiting over 15 minutes, further charged at 50% of the delivery charge. If waiting more than 15 minutes is impossible, the courier leaves, but shipping must be paid in full.
When ordering delivery please note that final confirmation of delivery at the defined time agreed by the Manager 12 hours before delivery.
* Considered small appliances not weighing more than three kilograms and with dimensions of no more than 20х20х30 cm. Time of delivery from 09-00 to 22-00. The rest of the time shipping cost is calculated on tariffs of large equipment.
The technician is a qualified professional support for videography, as well as a unique opportunity to take photo and video equipment for rent, without the warranty coverage. The presence of the technician on location ensure the smooth functioning of equipment and operator comfort. Please note that depending on the amount of the rented equipment may require the presence of several technicians on location. The list of equipment maintenanced by technician is coordinated with Manager of the rental before shooting and written in Handover Protocol attached to the rental contract. Technician maintenance only our rental equipment. Technician should have unhindered access to the equipment. Technician doesn't work as a dolly technic, sound operator, focus puller, is not engaged in creativity and the decision of any creative tasks, working on the instructions of the operator, director of photography or of the Director.
Technician, maintenance not more than two simple cameras (an SLR camera, mirrorless camera, simple camera) or one complex camera (sony fs-7, c300, c500, RED and similar; camera of any complexity (including mirror-mirrorless) in kit, with external recorders) - assistance in the Assembly, adjustment, preparation camera for work. With the camera at the same time camera technician can maintenance no more than three units of optics (de-installation of the optics on the camera, maintaining a clean lens on location). The camera technician is not maintaining the lighting equipment, cranes, sliders, stabilization systems, playback.
Technician maintaining lighting equipment. Assists in assembling, installing lighting on location upon the instructions of a Director of photography. Not engaged in the development of lighting schemes, not servicing cameras, cranes, sliders, stabilization systems, playback.
Slider, crane technician.
Crane or slider technician is engaged in the Assembly and maintenance cranes, sliders and heavy equipment on location. Does not solve the operator's task, does not manage the boom head of the crane, not roll the camera on the slider, is not engaged in creativity, not servicing the camera, lighting equipment, stabilization system, playback.
Playback technician performs Assembly and disassembly of the playback on the set: installs directors monitor, installs and configure of videosenders, laying and take off the cables connect to the cameras. Does not service camera, lighting equipment, stabilization systems, sliders, cranes.
Copies footage from memory cards on clients media, cataloging, backing up the accumulated material. Not servicing cameras, sliders, cranes, lighting equipment, stabilization system.
- 6 000 rubles per shift 10 hours including 1 hour lunch. The start time of the shift is the time of the call to location. End time — finish loading equipment for delivery to database. We do not consider the time to deliver to location. If lunch time less than 1 hour or it is declared later than 6 hours from the start of the shift or did not take place at all, lunch time is billed as 1 hour of processing.
- 800 rub/hour firts four hours of processing and 1000 rub/hour further
Stabilization systems technic
Engaged in assembling, balancing and adjusting mechanical or electronic Steadicam. For mechanical stabilization system Steadicam engaged in assembling, the primary balancing.
When servicing electronic Steadicam technician ensures the smooth operation of electronic Steadicam, its precise setting. The duties of the electronic Equipment of Steadicam includes: configuring the electronic Steadicam and preparing Steadicam for assemble devieces, rented together with a Steadicam (the work with devices not provided by TSS, not guaranteed), timely maintenance at the site.
Does not fly, is not engaged in creativity, not servicing the camera, lighting equipment, cranes, sliders, playback.
Pay attention! Techniques of Steadicam is not working as a technician of the camera and focus puller! His direct responsibilities is to ensure the smooth operation of Steadicam.
- 7 000 rubles per shift 10 hours including 1 hour lunch. The start time of the shift is the time of the call to location. End time — finish loading equipment for delivery to database. We do not consider the time to deliver to location. If lunch time less than 1 hour or it is declared later than 6 hours from the start of the shift or did not take place at all, lunch time is billed as 1 hour of processing.
- 800 rub/hour firts four hours of processing and 1000 rub/hour further
Together with the technician service is also paid the cost of the equipment delivery to the location by car. You can pick up the equipment with the technician in the office. If your shift starts or ends before 8:30 am or after 23:00 PM, the customer has to pay an additional 600 rubles to everyone working with him from the rental technician.
If the delivery is going over Moscow Ring and road time exceeds four hours in summary to set and back from set to rental offic, additional paid time Technicians at the rate of 3000 rubles.
In business trip additional charge for the flight, advantage, daily 1 000 RUB/day and accommodation in a single room (in some cases by agreement it is possible accommodation in double rooms with shared bedroom).
The service allows you to get the equipment for a large sum without coverage. Duties include: watch out for the equipment on the set, and information support for working with the equipment. Doesn't engaged in the maintenance, configuration, placement of equipment on the set, not working with models. Can interfere in the filming process, if he see the possibility of harm to equipment. Support of epuipment is impossible when filming, no matter what equipment and in what quantity ordered. When shooting movies, you need to call technician on location.
- on weekdays from 10:00 to 21:00 - 500 RUB/h and from 21.00 to 10.00 - 600 RUB/h
- on weekends from 11:00 to 20:00 - 500 RUB/h and from 20:00 to 11:00 - 600 RUB/h
- minimum service fee - 1 500 roubles.